subota, 11. ožujka 2017.

Eight o'clock coffee reviews

Eight O’Clock roasts a nice coffee bean! Today I am enjoying their Original Roast; however, Columbian and Hazelnut are my favorites. Although this roast is not my first choice, I still enjoy their brand and occasionally buy it in bulk. I always like to keep plenty of coffee on hand “just in case”.

I love that you have the option to purchase a smaller size of ground coffee or a large bag of whole beans. The small bags are great for trying new flavors. Once you have found your favorite, it is time to stock up! Buying in bulk is a great way to save money on coffee. When you drink as much coffee as I do, you need to get more coffee for less money. Not all brand offer this option, but I am always loyal to those that do.

Another reason I love to buy in bulk is to fill my coffee cabinet. I’ve also kept the cabinet above my oven FULL of coffee. I do this because not only do I go through coffee pretty fast, I like to have a stockpile of beans “just in case”. I am not sure what I think is going to happen. The USA may cease trade with South America? A colossal storm might prevent me from going to the storm? I might break both of my legs? The grocery stores will cease delivering products to your home? I will lose my job and not be able to afford my delicious coffee? These all seem like completely unreasonable rationale when I think about it! I still will never ever run low on coffee.

Eight O’Clock’s classic roast is not one that I typically reach for because I think it tastes a little stale. Maybe the flavor just does not have enough body for my taste, but I feel it is lacking in that department. Their hazelnut and Columbian roasts are much more desirable. Back in college, if I had a project to do, I would make a whole pot of coffee and stay up all night. Eight O’Clock’s classic roast was great for those times because I did not desire a lot of flavor. For instance, a hazelnut roast would have been too sweet to drink several cups of. I hate when the sugar makes my teeth feel all fuzzy!

I am brewing 8 cups of Eight O’Clock’s Original Roast today in my old school Black & Decker 12 cup coffee maker, and taking the coffee to work in my Igloo mug. I usually drink a cup or two at home, and I can fit about 6 cups in my big travel mug. The aforementioned coffee and coffee pot are linked below! You can also check out this link for more information on the mug(s) I use. When choosing a coffee at the store, what do you think about? The price, the quantity, the flavor, is it organic, is it fair trade, or something else? All of these factors influence my coffee shopping decisions.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar